All recipes, photographs and articles posted on this website are protected by copyright. Please feel free to print what you need, but do not repost without prior written approval.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bacon Cheese Burgers

I'm in the mood for a nice tasty grilled burger for dinner. So, I figured I'd look up a few recipes online and see what I could throw together. This looked interesting. Of course, I don't have all of the ingredients on hand, so I improvised. I usually improvise. :)
Bacon Cheese Burgers
2 1/2lbs ground beef
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup sour cream
1-2 cups shredded cheese (I used a cheddar monterey jack blend)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp Bacon Salt
Crushed saltines, just enough to hold meat mixture together
Mix all ingredients in a larg bowl until everything is evenly mixed. Form into patties. How many patties you get depends on how big you like your burgers. Grill over medium high heat about 8 minutes on each side, or until they are done to your taste. Serve on buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment