All recipes, photographs and articles posted on this website are protected by copyright. Please feel free to print what you need, but do not repost without prior written approval.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Mini Quiches

I have been looking for some recipes I can cook ahead and grab for a quick lunch during the week. If I don't plan ahead, I eat whatever I can find and way too much of it. :)



As a post WLS (weight loss surgery) person, I have to watch what I eat, how much I eat, how often I eat, blah blah blah. Anyway, I frequently peruse Eggface's blog. She has some fabulous 'bites' recipes. I decided to try my hand at a couple different ones using up some leftovers in the fridge. Here's what I came up with.





Buffalo Chicken Mini-Quiches


5 eggs

2 cups finely minced broccoli ( mince it first, then measure)

2 chicken tenders, cooked & finely minced ( you could add more, but this is all I had on hand)

1-2 TBSP Frank's Red Hot hot sauce

6 cherry size fresh mozzarella balles cut in quarters


Preheat oven to 350.Beat eggs and hot sauce in a bowl. Mix in chicken and broccoli. Spray mini muffin pans with cooking spray. Put a piece of cheese in each muffin cup. Evenly scoop egg mixture into muffin pan and back 25-30 minutes.


You can serve these warm or cold. You can flash freeze these and they are great to re-heat a couple in the microwave for a quick lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment